Thursday, June 05, 2008

I walked up to her, looked her dead in the eye and said, " Stop !!!!" ...... Later that evening she gave me 4 spoonfuls of baked Ziti too much. .... I knew I was on to something. Normally she pounds out 7 to 8 extra servings. ......... I caught her early, but not early enough.
I experimented. The next evening, as soon as she said ," Time a too a eata !".... I said, "Stop !!!!" ........... She gave me 2 spoonfuls too much. The following morning I woke up at 4 a.m. ,walked into her bedroom, woke her up and yelled, "Stop !!!!".



...... That evening she served me the correct amount of Ziti. .......... She then gave me 47 meatballs! ..... SHE'S NOT FROM THIS WORLD!!!!
.......................................................................................................................................................................
This is why I need to get rid of weight. ......... Did you notice I didn't say ...'lose weight'?..... I never understood why people say they want to 'lose weight'. Usually when we lose stuff, we want to find it again. People who experience weight loss hate me because I take them for their word. ....The other day this lady said to me, " Hey Uncanny Comic, I just lost 50 pounds! What do you think about that ?!" ..... I said, " why don't you just go to Krispy Kremes. Maybe they'll reimburse you !". ............ It worked. She never lost weight again.

No comments: