Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I was only moderately hungry, certainly not up to the daunting task of shoving huge quantities of pasta down my throat. So I needed to plan my next moves very carefully...... This woman was good! She was a food serving god who had decades of experience. She was highly skilled at turning mortal men into morbidly obese dough boys. ............ It was amazing to watch her serve food. ....... Usually the term 'Zone' applies to elite athletes, but grandma often entered the zone when it came to meal serving. ...The other day I swear I could see her tongue hanging out as she served my uncle Tony. .............................................................................................................................................
( Every Italian family has an uncle Tony or Antony. It's predetermined. Every fifth Italian pregnancy yields a Tony. Italians have x chromosomes, y chromosomes, and forgetaboutit chromosomes. You know when an Italian woman is pregnant with a Tony.... she craves fuzzy dice ice cream.)
..................................................................................................................
Her tongue hung out like Michael Jordan during one his 50 pt. performances when he was in that zone.

No comments: